Club House Boot Camp is a registered holiday program that runs every school holidays for 11 weeks a year. Club House is more than childcare for working parents, it’s a place to make new friends and enjoy the challenges of learning new skills.
Mon June 22 – Fri July 10
Mon Sept 21 – Fri Oct 2nd
Wed Dec 9 – Wed Dec 23
Mon Jan 11 – Fri Jan 29
Tues April 6 – Fri April 16
Mon June 21 – Fri July 10
Mon Sept 20 – Fri Oct 1
Thurs Dec 9 – Thur Dec 23
Operating Hours: 7:45am – 17:45pm. Children can be dropped off and picked up at anytime within these times. Charges apply for late pickup, see policy manual below.
Instructor lead activities commence: 9:00am and conclude at 4:00pm.
Free play offered before and after Instructor lead activities with a rest period of quiet activities in the afternoons.
Please pack additional snacks for your child. They are far more active with us than a typical school day and they are ‘Starving’ again by 3pm.
- Please use Chrome browser. Our Childcare Management software is glitchy with Safari and other browsers.
- Go to ENROL on our home page.
- PLEASE NOTE – YOU WILL ONLY REGISTER YOUR FIRST CHILD VIA OUR WEBSITE. You will add additional children via your KIDSXAP Parent Portal. (How to add additional child? )
- Have your information handy BEFORE you start your registration:
- CRNs – yours and your child/ren
- Any medical records, assessment reports, or information about any additional needs that may assist us to best support your child.
- Bank details for payment of the gap. Bank account or Credit Card welcome.
- Nominated person’s contact details. The Nominated Person is whom we will call in an emergency if you are not contactable. This person needs to be within a 20min radius of the Service.
- We will see your registration request appear on our Waitlist.
- You will receive your own login details to your KIDSXAP Parent Portal once we confirm your enrolment. The KIDSXAP password is time-sensitive, please activate it as soon as possible.
- Contact our office for a new link to reset your password at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have logged into your portal or your new Kidsxap App, you can book the days you want your child/ren to attend (including future holiday periods). As well as access your account statements etc.